2015 Giving Partner Challenge
Noon Tuesday, September 1st – Noon Wednesday, September 2nd
Educate. Celebrate. Three words that exemplify SAF's mission.
• We inform city and county leaders about the importance of the Sarasota School of Architecture movement and the benefits of preserving its unique structures.
• We award two annual SAF - Paul Rudolph scholarships to the best and brightest architecture students with financial needs. The program is in its fifth year.
• We present ongoing films, lectures and tours, and the upcoming SarasotaMOD Weekend architecture festival, this year focusing on Paul Rudolph and featuring the Walker Guest House Replica on the grounds of The Ringling.
This is what we do best. With your generous support, we will accomplish even more.
You can give and support SAF in two ways:
- Pre-pledge before noon on September 1 – call 941-487-8728 or email email@example.com and make a pledge. Our team will enter your pledge for you during the Challenge.
- Make your online donation of $25 or more to Sarasota Architectural Foundation from noon to noon on September 1 and 2. SAF's Giving Challenge direct link: https://www.givingpartnerchallenge.org/#npo/sarasota-architectural-foundation-inc
The minimum donation is $25. There is no maximum! All new donors (people who didn't donate to SAF in 2014) will be matched up to $250 thanks to The patterson Foundation. We've already received pledges from two people @ $250 each, which will be matched for a total of $1000!
Thank you for your support of SAF!
Visit SAF's Giving Partner profile.
Thank you to the
Community Foundation of Sarasota County, The Patterson Foundation, Manatee Community Foundation,
John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, William G. and Marie Selby
Foundation, and the Herald-Tribune Media Group to make the Giving